Table Talk restaurants are truly democratic institutions and at-
tract a mixed clientele: from bo-
hemia, to intelligentsia, to busi-
Typically Table Talk customers are aged 22 to 45 years old with above average disposable income. They are educated to a higher level, progressive and Western-European in their outlook. They are also more likely to speak foreign languages, travel frequently and are very active users of Internet. Up to 20% of regular customers are foreigners living in or visiting Moscow.
Table Talk attracts the cultured cosmopolitan customer.
Restaurant, bar, liter-
ary salon, cultural centre – Table Talk projects are all these things.
Table Talk has built its reputation in Russia by focusing on opening cult hang-outs for educated and cosmopolitan urbanites. All Table Talk venues run a busy programme of cultural events to keep customers coming back night after night.
Table Talk venues have featured:
• Artistic gatherings – talks and Q&As with artists, writers, film directors and journalists
• Literature and poetry readings – reviving an old-Muscovite tradition
• Cinema evenings – premieres, career retrospectives and screenings accompanied by film directors, actors and critics
• Unplugged sets by established musicians wanting to preview an album in an informal setting
• Exhibitions of contemporary photography, paintings and graphic art
• Language classes
• Regular parties for publishing houses and TV companies – Jean Jacques is the venue of choice for Moscow’s major fashion magazine publishers
• Charity fund raising events houses and TV companies – Jean Jacques is the venue of choice for Moscow’s major fashion magazine publishers
• Charity fund raising events
Whatever their speciality, the menu at all Table Talk restaurants is focused on classics with a contemporary twist
Uncomplicated recipes, with simple ingredients, presented in an unpretentious style – it’s democratic and hearty yet exhilarating.
Table Talk’s menus have been developed in partnership with a number of celebrated chefs.
Most recently the Jean Jacques brand has been working with Paris-based chef Thierry Monassier who has over 40 years of experience working at the very top of the French culinary establishment.